#1 of my top 5 "wortheverypenny" products

Wednesday, October 24, 2012






"Oh hey Aldana, you look so tan even though its -22 outside and the dead of winter.
What is your secret?"
Well guys, I am going to tell you. Its Dr. Hauschka's Translucent Bronze Concentrate. This concentrated "brown power pigment" (as I like to call it) is the fastest (and safest) way to have a gorgeous glow all year long, and its product # 1 of my top 5 "wortheverypenny" products.

The Bronze Concentrate is meant to be mixed with your moisturizer. Its kind of  like your moisturizers best friend.
Super simple to use: you just take your usual amount of moisturizer into your hand, then pump 1-3 pumps (depending on how much color you want), mix with your finger and apply. Voila! You look ravishing! When i first tried this product, I was blown away at the difference it made in the appearance of my skin. WARNING- you will be getting an unbelievable amount of compliments!

I buy my Translucent Bronze Concentrate at Whole Body- you can find it online as well. Its about $40 and it lasts 4-6 months depending on how much you use it. I use 2 pumps daily and I usually get 5 months out of my bottle.

So ladies- there you have it, my beauty editor secret to a radiant glow all year long.
Stay away from that DHA in self tanners and save that mug from the sun's wrinkle making rays and try this amazing product!

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply