Welcome to As A Beauty Editor ...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

As a beauty editor .... I am keen on what products work and what products belong locked away in a medicine cabinet of the factory in which the product was originally manufactured in. One little thing to mention before we begin this journey out into the world of beauty... I am kinda-sorta not really a beauty editor (eek!)  But to all my friends I am practically one already! I consult all the women (and men) in my life on what products do what, which work and which are a waste of your hard earned pesos, and I ALWAYS am channeling Christopher Columbus + discovering amazing new products that deserve worldly sharing status- so here I am!

     You have a beauty issue? No problem- I have a solution for you! Just think of me as your own personal Beauty Editor that you can turn to in times of Beauty Strife - 'cause girl... we all need less Beauty Strife in our lives!

    Each week I will post a product or two that I am in the midst of trying out, or worshiping, or hating on. Just think of me as  a pre-screener for so many enticing beauty buys out there. Save those pennies and make an informed decision before impulse buying by reading up on product reviews by ME- A self made Beauty Editor!

    I have a lot of catching up to do since I have been making opinions of beauty products for a long time now, and have only been blogging for.....oh....I'd say.....about 15 minutes! So sit tight and let me get caught up to date with all my Beauty Knowledge I want to share with you- and in the end, I promise there is going to be SO MUCH BEAUTY!

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply